pioneer woman's sweet roasted rosemary acorn squash
she made these on her thanksgiving show. a nice way to serve squash on any day in the fall!
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 acorn squash (seeded and cut in half)
- salt and pepper
- 1 stick of butter-softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 tbs. minced rosemary
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
pre-heat oven to 400
cut each half squash into 4 wedges
place wedges into a casserole dish skin side down. sprinkle with salt and pepper.
combine butter, brown sugar, salt, rosemary and chili powder. smear paste over the squash wedges.
roast in oven for 20 minutes. take out and baste with the butter in bottom of dish and then return to oven and bake another 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- POTATOE SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Amusement Park Corn bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Reboot - Meal - Pumpkin Potato Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Dessert Bowls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe