Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 8-10 Potatoes, peeled and cut up
- 1 C chopped carrots
- 1/2 C chopped onions
- 2 C Chopped Ham
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 egg beaten
- Enough flour to form soft dough
- 1 T chicken flavoring
Cook potatoes, carrots and onions in enough boiling water to cover them. Add enough salt to your taste. When they are cooked add the ham and sour cream. Add pepper and more salt if desired.
Add the dumplings to the boiling mixture and cook about 10 minutes longer.
Garnish with grated cheese.
You'll also love
- Rumaki - Bacon Wrapped Pineapple &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Monterey Sausage Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Amusement Park Corn bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Reboot - Meal - Pumpkin Potato Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe