Acorn Squash Curry
I wasn't really a fan of squash. My friends invited over for dinner one night and made this dish. I now like squash.
- 1 Acorn squash (halved)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 can Tikka Masala
- 1 can Coconut Milk (can substitute with yogurt)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 21mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Spread some olive oil on the halved acorn squash so it won't burn.
3. Cook acorn squash for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the flesh of the squash is very soft.
4. While the squash is cooking, carmelize the onions.
5. Remove squash from oven and let cool for ~10-15 minutes.
6. Add squash, onions, tikka masala, and coconut milk to blender and puree.
7. Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve over chicken and/or rice.
You'll also love
- Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Acorn Squash Egg-in-the-Hole 5/5 (4 Votes)
- The Melting Pot Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Jubilee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buttermilk Squash Soup Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Velvet Chicken and Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)