Caramel Apple Dip
Amazing apple dip for parties and takes under 5 minutes to make! The hardest part is cutting up the apples!
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup brown or golden yellow sugar
- caramel sauce (the kind that goes on sundaes-usually found in the junk aisles of a grocery store)
- SKOR bits (found in the baking aisle)
- granny smith apples
Preparation time 5mins
1. Soften block of cream cheese by leaving on the counter or by heating in the microwave.
2. Mix the cream cheese and brown sugar together with hand mixer.
3. Spread the mixture on the bottom of your pan or dish (I use a glass pie dish).
4. Pour the caramel sauce on top of the mixture until it is covered.
5. Add the SKOR bits (as much as you want).
6. Cut up green apples in slices. The best way to keep the apples fresh and from turning brown is to put them in a tupperware or mixing bowl with a cover and add water and lemon juice. If you do not have lemon juice or don't like the taste than you can use apple juice. I have used apple juice and water and it works just fine as long as you they stay cold.