- 1 1/2 lb medium fresh shrimp, shelled
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 Cup water
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed, + shake of garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Sprinkle of paprika
- 4 oz butter
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta, (1/2 box for two)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of Johnny’s seasoning salt
- Parmesan cheese
1. HEAT oil in a saute pan. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute; do not brown. Add butter, wine, water Johnny’s, salt and pepper and reduce by half.
2. ADD Lemon juice, then ADD shrimp and cook 1-2 minutes until fully cooked.
3. Add pasta to pan and toss.
4. Transfer to plate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.