Grilled Sausage with Potatoes and Green Beans
Everyone liked, I made this in the oven the first time. worked.
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/3 cup water
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. (or oven on Broil)
2. On a large sheet of foil, place the green beans, red potatoes, onion, and sausage.
3. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with oil, and top with butter.
4. Tightly seal foil around the ingredients, leaving only a small opening. Pour water into the opening, and seal.
5. Place foil packet on the prepared grill. (or if cooking in oven, set oven to broil and cook 45 min (turning once.))
6. Cook 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
You'll also love
- Amish Potato Salad 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Hot Dogs with Broccoli... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Barbecued turkey pockets 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sausage, White Bean, and Swiss... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- German Bratwurst Pork Sausage 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon-Topped Green Bean Casserole 4.2/5 (14 Votes)