Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon
I like to roll the water chestnuts in brown sugar then wrap with bacon. An easy appetizer!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained
- 10 ounces soy sauce
- 1 pound sliced bacon
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.In a medium bowl, marinate the water chestnuts in the soy sauce 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
2.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3.Cut the bacon slices in half. Wrap each water chestnut with 1 half slice of bacon. Secure with toothpicks and arrange on a large baking sheet.
4.Bake in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until the bacon is lightly crisp and evenly brown.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Date Cake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegan Pumpkin Arancini 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Crockpot Smoked Sausage & Hash... 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Pork Chops and Rice - Trisha... 3.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Meathead's Memphis Dust 3.7/5 (101 Votes)
- SIMPLE BEER-BRAISED CABBAGE WITH... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)