Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing
- 4 chicken breasts, defrosted
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 boxes of cornbread stuffing mix
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 small package of frozen green beans
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
2. Pour both boxes of dry stuffing mix over top.
3. In small bowl, mix together the soup and sour cream.
4. Pour mixture over top of stuffing.
5. Top with frozen green beans.
6. Add 1.5 cups water.
7. Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 8 hours.