Blueberry Monkey Bread
- 2 - 11 oz. packages Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- 1/2 C strawberries
- 1/2 C blueberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 - 8 oz. package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray an 11-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place all berries, cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of sugar into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth (about 1 - 2minutes).
3. Lightly flour a surface, and roll out a crust and spread evenly with the berry mixture leaving a 1" border around the edges.
4. Roll the dough up like a jelly log or cinnamon roll and cut them into 1 inch pieces.
5. Place each piece of dough into the spring-form pan, placing them close together. Sprinkle dough with remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar and bake for 35 minutes or until bread is lightly golden. Serve warm.