Crispy Chili Kale Chips - Katie Lee
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee. These chips are delicious, healthy and easy!
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed and torn into pieces (I used 2 bunches)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Sea Salt
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine the kale and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
3. Use your fingers to massage the oil into the kale. If it seems dry,
add more oil.
4. Season with chili powder and sea salt and toss to coat.
5. Spread the kale onto 2 baking sheets.
6. Bake until the chips look crisp, 10 to 15 minutes, rotating the
baking sheets halfway through.
Per serving (based on 4 servings): Calories: 67; Total Fat: 4 grams; Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams; Protein: 2 grams; Total carbohydrates:7 grams; Sugar: 0 grams; Fiber: 2 grams; Cholesterol: 0 milligrams; Sodium: 171 milligrams
You'll also love
- Tortellini in Creamy Rosé Sauce 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Brussel Sprouts & Bacon 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Beef and Mushroom Brochettes... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pâtes à la Tomate – Tomato... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- spinach ,pear and cranberry salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Tyler Florence's Pan Roasted... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Kale, Cabbage and Broccoli Slaw 4.4/5 (10 Votes)