Tortellini in Creamy Rosé Sauce
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in broth and spaghetti sauce. Bring to boil.
ADD pasta; stir. Cover; cook on medium heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Add cooking creme; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until completely melted. Cover; cook 5 min. or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
STIR in spinach; cook, covered, 1 min. or just until wilted. Remove from heat; top with Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Brussel Sprouts & Bacon 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Beef and Mushroom Brochettes... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pâtes à la Tomate – Tomato... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Eggplant and Israeli... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Chunky artichoke penne 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- CROCKPOT PESTO TORTELLINI 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe