Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup peeled, chopped tomatoe
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
1.Preheat grill for high heat.
2.In a medium bowl, mix together corn, red onion, tomato, red bell pepper, and cilantro. Stir in lime juice and zest.
3.In a small bowl, combine garlic, onion powder, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, and salt. Brush each fillet with olive oil, and sprinkle with spices.
4.Arrange fillets on grill grate, and cook for 3 minutes per side. For each fiery fish taco, top two corn tortillas with fish, sour cream, and corn salsa.