Kristi's Easy Eggs Benedict
Kristi's Easy Eggs Benedict recipe is one you can make in a pinch with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Utilizing frozen waffles instead of English muffins and lunchmeat, this recipe comes together with minimal effort for all the flavors of eggs benedict that you crave without having to make a trip to the grocery store. Make this recipe on any busy weekday for a hearty meal the whole family will love.
- 3 egg yolks
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 sticks butter, melted and slightly cooled
- dash of salt
- Franks hot sauce to taste
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- 4 waffles, toasted crispy
- 8 slices of ham, warmed in a skillet
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 20mins
Add the egg yolks, lemon juice to a blender, and blend several seconds. With the blender on, slowly drizzle n the melted butter. Turn off the blender, add salt and pepper and pulse 5 seconds. Set aside.
In a large skillet, add butter and oil, then fry eggs over medium. Remove eggs from pan to a plate lined with paper towels.
To serve, place a crispy waffle on a plate. Top the waffle with 2 slices of ham. Place the warm eggs on top. Drizzle the hollandaise over the egg. Drizzle Frank's hot sauce over the hollandaise to taste.
You'll also love
- Christmas Pudding 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Pavlova with Fresh Summer Berries... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Southern-Style Old Fashioned... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Pasta with Cauliflower, Bacon &... 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Frozen Irish Coffee 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Cream Cheese & Mushroom Scrambled... 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Glazed Doughnuts 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe