- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mashed very ripe banana (1 medium)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and well drained) blueberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cup or line with paper baking cups.
Beat milk, oil, banana and egg in large bowl with fork. Stir in remaining ingredients except blueberries just until flour is moistened. Fold in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be almost full). Sprinkle with sugar if desired.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
Makes 12 muffins
Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Betty Crocker® Kitchens
Mix ingredients just until the flour is moistened; overstirring can cause little “mountain peaks” to form on your otherwise nicely rounded muffin tops.
Bananas too ripe to eat? Don’t discard them. Mash, measure and freeze them in 1/2-cup portions in plastic freezer bags. After thawing, you’re ready to make these delicious muffins anytime.
1 Serving (1 Muffin)Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 55 ),Total Fat 6 g(Saturated Fat 1 g,),Cholesterol 20 mg;Sodium 210 mg;Total Carbohydrate 32 g(Dietary Fiber 1 g,Protein 3 g;Percent Daily Value*:Exchanges:1 Starch;1 Fruit;1 Fat;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
You'll also love
- Toasted coconut cream cheese... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Warm Macaroni and Veggie Salad 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Red Kidney Beans & Corn Salad with... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Fresh Blackberry Cake 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Blueberry Dessert Tamales 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- BANANA-CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Blueberry Yum Yum 4.7/5 (3 Votes)