Toasted coconut cream cheese frosting
- 4 T melted butter
- 2 C flaked coconut
- 2 t milk
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 1/2 powdered sugar
Melt 2 T butter over low heat and add 3/4 C of the coconut and stir until browned. Blot oil by transferring to a paper towel covered plate.
Cream the remaining 2 T of butter with the cream cheese. Alternating beat in the milk and powdered sugar and finally the vanilla. Stir in the remaining untoasted coconut.
Spread the frosting on the completely cooled cake and then sprinkle with the toasted coconut.
You'll also love
- Warm Macaroni and Veggie Salad 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Braised Honey Mustard Rabbit (with... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Red Kidney Beans & Corn Salad with... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Fresh Herb Tomato Crostini 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Blackberry Cake 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Pineapple Ham (Jamon con Pina) 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Chicken Slow Cooker... 3.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Cake With Mascarpone... 4/5 (4 Votes)