Raspberry Zinger Poke Cake
Just like zingers in a poke cake version. I have seen tips not to use super moist Duncan Hines mixes because they don't hold up as well to the JELLO.
- 1 box white cake mix
- Egg whites, water and oil for cake
- 1 4-serving box raspberry flavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup ice water
- 1 8-oz. tub cool whip
- 2-3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
Adapted from southyourmouth.com
Bake cake per manufacturer’s instructions for a 13x9 pan. Cool cake completely in the pan. Poke holes in cake using a serving fork, skewer or whatever gets it done (try not to use a regular fork if the tines are pretty close together because it might tear up the cake too much).
Mix gelatin with boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Stir in ice water then slowly pour gelatin mixture evenly over cake. Cover cake and refrigerate until cool. Ice cake with cool whip then sprinkle evenly with coconut.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Duck Fat Roasted Brussels Sprouts... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Fried Rice 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Rollatini with Spinach... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Blueberry Velvet Cake with Cream... 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- FITMENCOOK LEAN PRO8, BLUEBERRY... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Raspberry-Avocado Semifreddo 4.3/5 (8 Votes)