Spaghetti Squash Fried Rice
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 2 cloves Garlic, diced
- 2 large Eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon Peanut or Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup sliced Carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Onion (divided)
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- Sriracha Sauce, to taste
Adapted from familyfreshcooking.com
Poke several holes in squash to release steam as it cooks. Cook for about 15 minutes in the microwave until completely soft. Also you can bake in the oven at 375 F for about 45-55 minutes until cooked through. You will need to pierce holes through the squash no matter which method you choose.
Let squash cool a bit. Cut in half, remove seeds and scoop out spaghetti. Place in a large bowl and discard seeds. Slice the squash into small "rice" like pieces.
In a large non stick skillet add the oil, garlic and carrots. Heat over medium high heat a few minutes until the carrots soften. Add the chopped spaghetti squash into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes. Quickly stir in the eggs with a rubber spatula and combine well. They will scramble into the squash. Add fish sauce, some Sriracha and 1/4 cup green onion. Combine well. Serve topped with more green onion.
You'll also love
- Roast Leg of Lamb with Moroccan... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Tyler Florence's Ultimate Ribs 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Rollatini with Spinach... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- The Original Yumm Bowl 3.9/5 (109 Votes)
- sage & pumpkin encrusted gardein 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Tomato Lemon Chicken over... 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash - Microwave Method 4.3/5 (4 Votes)