FITMENCOOK LEAN PRO8, BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
Amount per serving
Total Fat 11 g
Total Carbs 64 g
Protein 47 g
- 1 scoop Lean Pro 8
- 1/2 cup egg whites (or 3 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp baking powder
Place raw, uncooked oatmeal in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes fine flour.
Add eggs, banana, protein powder, and baking powder and pulse blend until smooth.
Toss blueberries into the batter and mix using a spatula or spoon.
Place a skillet on medium-high heat and measure out about 1/8 cup or 2 tbsp of batter per pancake.
Cover the pancakes while they cook to help the inside cook faster. Cook them for about 45 seconds to 1 minute on the first side, and then about 30-45 seconds on the other side.
You'll also love
- Sous Vide Shrimp 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlic Beef and Veggie Ramen 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Split Stuffed Strawberries 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Babette Friedman's Apple Cake 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Salmon on Wild Rice and... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Smoothie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Amaretto Blueberry Sauce 4.3/5 (8 Votes)