- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. herbal seasoning blend
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 6 oz. wild-caught salmon fillet
1.Combine garlic, oil, basil, salt, seasoning blend, lemon juice, and parsley in a large bowl; mix well.
2.Place marinade in a shallow dish; place salmon in marinade, turning several times to coat all sides well. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 20 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes.
3.Preheat oven to 350° F.
4.Place salmon on a piece of aluminum foil. Cover with marinade; seal. (NOTE: Be sure to use all marinade here if there's extra, discard; do not use as serving sauce.)
5.Place sealed salmon on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
You'll also love
- Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Katie's Simple Fish Cakes 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini & Potato Tian 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche with... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Ahi Tuna with Balsamic Ginger Slaw 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Spanish Omelet with Smoked Salmon 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- One Pan Baked Salmon & Vegetables 4.4/5 (8 Votes)