Salmon Croquettes W. W. Points Plus 4
- One 14 3/4-ounce can pink salmon, drained
- 1 celery stalk, minced 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon snipped dill
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Place salmon in a medium bowl; pick out and discard skin (leave bones in), then mash with a fork. Add celery, scallions, egg, and dill; mix well. Form into 12 log-shaped croquettes. Place the wheat germ on a sheet of wax paper; roll the croquettes in the wheat germ.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil. Gently add croquettes; cook until lightly golden, 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve on salad greens, with lemon on the side.
4 POINTS Plus per serving
Per serving: 165 calories, 8 g fat, 1 q fiber