Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce
Nothing is better than fresh-baked salmon. Add a fun, summer-y twist to a simple meal with a pop of lemon and a creamy dill yogurt sauce to make it even more delicious!
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup plain, Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped; plus extra for garnish
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from 12tomatoes.com
Preheat oven to 400ºF and lightly spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
Place salmon fillets on baking sheet and season both sides with salt and pepper.
Drizzle both sides with olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Bake for 13 to 16 minutes, or until cooked through. To check: gently squeeze the sides of the fillet. If it's still slightly squishy, cook for another 2 to 3 minutes; it shouldn't be hard to the touch.
Remove salmon from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and sour cream, and mix together.
Then add dill, garlic, lemon zest and remaining lemon juice. Taste and add salt or pepper, if needed.
Transfer to plates and serve, topped with dill sauce and fresh dill.
You'll also love
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Cake 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Homemade Pasta Dough - Kitchen Aid... 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Buffalo Scallops 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Tilapia - Brown Sugar Glazed 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Basil... 3.8/5 (117 Votes)
- Salmon Burgers with Wasabi Mayo 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Salmon 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- One Pan Baked Salmon & Vegetables 4.4/5 (8 Votes)