Baked salmon recipes - 3 recipes
Make absolutely delicious baked salmon. For a simple Wednesday or an elegant soiree we have a baked salmon recipe sure to please any palate.
Top rated Baked salmon recipes
Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce
Nothing is better than fresh-baked salmon
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup plain, Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped; plus extra for garnish
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1.Combine garlic, oil, basil, salt, seasoning blend, lemon juice, and parsley in a large bowl; mix well
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. herbal seasoning blend
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 6 oz. wild-caught salmon fillet
One Pan Baked Salmon & Vegetables
Place the salmon skin filets side down (if there’s any skin) in the middle of the pan, put vegetables on each sid...
- salmon filets (I used 4 small)
- roasting vegetables (obviously I used green beans & tomatoes. Asparagus or broccoli would be great too).
- olive oil
- Lemon, garlic & herb butter (you could make this yourself or purchase already infused)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!