Ranch Chicken Strips
I never thought that dry ranch dressing mix would make the best chicken strips ever. Maybe it’s not just the ranch but the combination of dry ranch dressing mix, parmesan cheese , and a few seasonings. No matter the reason, these were the best chicken strips I have had in awhile. The best part about this recipe is it requires few ingredients and is so easy to prepare. The chicken strips are rolled in a dry ranch dressing, parmesan cheese, and crushed corn flake mixture. They are either then baked or deep fried. These go great for parties or just for dinner. Enjoy.
- 8 chicken breasts, boneless skinless (sliced into strips)
- 1 cup corn flakes (crushed)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (1 ounce) hidden valley dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13×9 inch baking dish.
In a shallow dish combine crushed corn flakes, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and dry ranch dressing mix. In a small bowl beat together eggs and milk.
Dip each chicken strip into the egg/milk mixture and then roll in the crushed corn flakes/ranch dressing mixture. Repeat until all chicken strips are well coated.
Place onto a greased baking sheet and bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees). You can also deep fry these. If deep frying the time will be less.
You'll also love
- BBQ Chicken Casserole 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Leftover Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Caesar Bubble-Up Bake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Rolls 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Chicken Francese 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Paleo "KFC" Chicken Tenders from... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cracked Out Chicken and Rice 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Baked Crispy Ranch Cornflake... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)