Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake
- 5 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cups sugar
- zest from half lemon
- juice from half lemon
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 1 stick butter cut in pats
Adapted from mrfood.com
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2.Evenly place blueberries in baking dish and sprinkle with sugar and lemon zest. Drizzle lemon juice over blueberries; mix well and evenly sprinkle with cake mix. Distribute butter slices over cake mix.
3.Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and golden on top. Serve warm or cold.
•When ready to serve, dollop with whipped cream or scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cakes/Citrus-Berry-Dump-Cake#PlPq4RUkyV6ubQz0.99
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cheesecake Lush 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans and... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple Pie Egg Rolls 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Chocolate Cake 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Crab and Corn Cakes with Lime Sour... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Semolina-Lemon Syrup Cake 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon-Rosemary-Garlic Chicken and... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Paleo Healthy Blueberry Muffins 4.6/5 (12 Votes)