Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake
- 5 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cups sugar
- zest from half lemon
- juice from half lemon
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 1 stick butter cut in pats
Adapted from mrfood.com
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2.Evenly place blueberries in baking dish and sprinkle with sugar and lemon zest. Drizzle lemon juice over blueberries; mix well and evenly sprinkle with cake mix. Distribute butter slices over cake mix.
3.Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and golden on top. Serve warm or cold.
•When ready to serve, dollop with whipped cream or scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cakes/Citrus-Berry-Dump-Cake#PlPq4RUkyV6ubQz0.99
You'll also love
- Smothered Chicken Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Tasty Cornflake-Crusted Baked... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars with Fresh... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Brown Rice with Sauteed Spinach,... 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon-Blueberry Fluff 4.6/5 (9 Votes)