Pickled Red Onions
This recipe is easy to scale. You can use any onion, but red onions get a distinctive pink color. Add to rich, savory dishes for a bright acidic pop of flavor and color.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
Adapted from epicurious.com
In a small saucepan, bring vinegar, salt, and 1 cup water to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in onion. Let cool. Drain before serving.
You'll also love
- Vanilla Bean Pecan Butter 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheddar Pear Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Broccoli fish bake 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Zucchini-Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Cal-Tex Chili & Pinto Beans 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Golden Cream of Mushroom Soup with... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Lovin' Onions 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamed Onion Gratin 4.2/5 (9 Votes)