Jacquie's chocolate chip zucchini cake
- 1/2 C margarine
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C buttermilk
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 3 T cocoa
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 C grated zucchini
- 1 C chocolate chips
Adapted from bing.com
Preheat oven to 325 and grease a 9x13 pan.
Cream together the margarine, oil, and sugar.
Add all the other ingredients into the creamed mixture except the zucchini and chocolate chips.
Fold in the zucchini and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
Sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips and bake for 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Raspberry Trifle 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pink Shrimp Dip 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Decadent Cranberry Pound Cake 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Peppermint Cookies & Cream Popcorn 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cucumber Tomato Salad 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pina Colada Zucchini Bread 4.6/5 (10 Votes)