- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) or 1 pkg. (6 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 DOLE Apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
DRAIN pineapple, reserving juice. Remove 1 Tbsp. pineapple; set aside. Add enough cold water to juice to measure 3 cups; pour into saucepan. Bring to boil. Add to dry gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cranberry sauce. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
STIR in remaining pineapple, apples and nuts.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Top with reserved pineapple just before serving.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Broccoli Cheese Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Bread 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry-Almond Butter Frosting 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spiced Rubbed Tenderloin with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Relish 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Cream Torte 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Frosting,Pineapple Coconut 4/5 (1 Votes)