Chicken & Pasta Salad w/ Apples & Cranberries
Yummy pasta salad with an easy homemade dressing. YUMMY!!!
- 1/2 box of pasta wheels cooked according to instructions and then chilled. Do not cut past up.
- 1 cup chopped apple in small pieces
- 1 cup grapes (any color)
- 1 cup dried cranberries - can use flavored if you like
- 1 cup chopped celery cut in small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions or regular onions, in small pieces
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 whole cooked or rotisserie chicken skin off and cut into chunks
- 1 cup mayonnaise-should be real mayo
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 or 2 teaspoon sweet pickle relish-I used 2
Cut apple, celery and onions into small pieces, and add to large bowl. Add chilled pasta and cubed chicken. Stir to mix ingredients a bit.
In separate bowl mix the dressing ingredients together until smooth. Take a taste to see if you want to add any additional sugar or mustard. Mix the dressing into the pasta and chicken mixture until well coated. Serve immediately or chill overnight to let the tastes really soak into the chicken and pasta.
You'll also love
- Zesty Chicken Pasta Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Peaches with Brandy Sauce... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- BANANA BREAD 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meat Stuffed Pasta Shells 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Grilled Chicken... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Apples with Caramel Sauce... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Chicken Salad with Feta... 0/5 (0 Votes)