- 5 cups mixed berries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, elderberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
In an 8 inch square baking dish, combine equal amounts of each type of berry that you plan to use.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons each of flour and sugar.
In a mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Cut in one stick of butter, until mixture is crumbly.
Toss in oats.
Spread this evenly over the berries.
Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees, for 45- 55 minutes at 4400 ft. above sea level.
Allow to cool before serving.
You'll also love
- Quick Berry Crisp 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Olallieberry Crisp (or any kind of... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Berries and spinach salad.... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon & Bourbon Collards (Southern... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- German Bratwurst with Cabbage in a... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pear Preserves Cake - # 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Kringle - NuWave 4/5 (1 Votes)