Mango Cucumber Salsa
- 6 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbs honey
- 4 cups 1/4-inch cubes whole or fresh sliced mangoes
- 3 cups 1/4-inch unpeeled hothouse (english) cucumber cubes.
- 1 1/3 cups minced red onion
- 2 tbsp minced and seeded green jalepeno pepper.
Whisk lime juice and honey in a medium resealable container until well combined. Add mango, cucumber, onion and jalepeno, and stir until blended.
Seal container and refrigerate for at least 1 hr to let flavors meld. Season with salt to taste. Serve cold or at room temperature. Serve on top of salmon
You'll also love
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo with Linguine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon Pepper Steaks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pa Dutch Sour Cream Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applewood Smoked Bacon (Monte... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Black Bean Cakes with Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crazy Cucumber Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cooling Cucumber Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)