Grilled Chicken with Mango Sriracha Glaze
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 leg-thigh quarter and 1 tablespoon mango mixture)
CALORIES 326 (29% from fat)
FAT 10.4g (sat 2.3g,mono 4.7g,poly 2.1g)
- 2/3 cup mango jam (We have this in the fridge!)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (12-ounce) bone-in chicken leg-thigh quarters, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Prepare grill for indirect grilling. If using a gas grill, heat one side to medium-high and leave one side with no heat. If using a charcoal grill, arrange hot coals on either side of charcoal grate, leaving an empty space in the middle.
2. Combine mango jam, chives, vinegar, and Sriracha, stirring until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup mango mixture; set aside.
3. Brush oil evenly over chicken. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Carefully remove grill rack. Place a disposable aluminum foil pan on unheated part of grill. Carefully return grill rack to grill. Place chicken on grill rack over unheated part. Brush chicken with about 2 tablespoons remaining mango mixture. Close lid; grill 90 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into meaty part of thigh registers 165°, turning chicken and brushing with about 2 tablespoons mango mixture every 20 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a platter. Drizzle chicken with reserved 1/4 cup mango mixture.
You'll also love
- Sweet Honey-Soy Chicken Legs 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Beer Can Chicken with Honey, Lime... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Sriracha Sweet and Spicy Chicken... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Asparagus Hollandaise... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Wings - Mango-Honey 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mango Smoothie- Jugo Juice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Crabballeros with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Grilled Chicken and... 0/5 (0 Votes)