Chocolate-Hazelnut Filled Pound Cake
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread divided
- 1/2 (5.3 ounces) container frozen chocolate whipped topping frosting thawed
- shaved chocolate optional
Adapted from saraleedesserts.com
1.Slice pound cake horizontally into 3 layers.
2.Spread bottom layer with 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread. Top with second layer. Spread with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread. Top with remaining cake layer.
3.Frost entire cake with thawed chocolate whipped topping frosting. Sprinkle top with shaved chocolate, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake with... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Salted S’mores Truffles 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Catch A Husband Cake 3.9/5 (96 Votes)
- Almond Butter Chicken Satay 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Fresh Peach Pound Cake 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)