Chocolate-Hazelnut Filled Pound Cake
- 1 (10.75 ounces) package Sara Lee® Frozen Pound Cake
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread divided
- 1/2 (5.3 ounces) container frozen chocolate whipped topping frosting thawed
- shaved chocolate optional
Adapted from saraleedesserts.com
1.Slice pound cake horizontally into 3 layers.
2.Spread bottom layer with 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread. Top with second layer. Spread with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread. Top with remaining cake layer.
3.Frost entire cake with thawed chocolate whipped topping frosting. Sprinkle top with shaved chocolate, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Pineapple-Topped New York... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Salted S’mores Truffles 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Catch A Husband Cake 4/5 (74 Votes)
- Almond Butter Chicken Satay 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Fresh Peach Pound Cake 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)