Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 packet chocolate pudding mix, instant
- 4 ounces nuts, chopped (optional)
Adapted from bing.com
Cook pudding with 2 cups of milk, as instructed in the packet cover and keep aside for cooling.
In a large mixing bowl, empty the contents of the cake mix and combine it with the eggs. Beat it to make a soft and fluffy batter. Pour in the instant pudding and stir till it blends completely.
Grease a 9x13 sized baking pan and spread the cake batter into it. Drop in chocolate chips and nuts (if used) and bake in a preheated oven at 350° F, for not more than 30-35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Man Candy (Candied Bacon & Nuts) 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Irish Apple Crumble Cake 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Super Simple Caramel Turtle Ice... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Giant Double Chocolate Pound Cake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)