Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding Cake
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 packet chocolate pudding mix, instant
- 4 ounces nuts, chopped (optional)
Adapted from bing.com
Cook pudding with 2 cups of milk, as instructed in the packet cover and keep aside for cooling.
In a large mixing bowl, empty the contents of the cake mix and combine it with the eggs. Beat it to make a soft and fluffy batter. Pour in the instant pudding and stir till it blends completely.
Grease a 9x13 sized baking pan and spread the cake batter into it. Drop in chocolate chips and nuts (if used) and bake in a preheated oven at 350° F, for not more than 30-35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Nutella Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Oreo Lasagna 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Banana Bread 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Ooey Gooey Butter... 3.8/5 (109 Votes)
- No Bake Milk Chocolate Bailey's... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Giant Double Chocolate Pound Cake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate-Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Glaze for Chocolate... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)