Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake
Come Join & Invite your Friends & Family » Deliciously Dished: https://www.facebook.com/DeliciouslyDished and as always feel free to join us at Deliciously Dished: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ our group. You do not want to miss out on all the Foodie loveღ
- 1 9×4″ loaf chocolate pound cake (I used my favorite chocolate pound cake recipe. The full recipe makes 2 9×4″ loaf cakes.)
- 5 cups (or thereabouts) vanilla ice cream (I used little less than 1 1/2 quart)
- 18 Oreos, or chocolate cream-filled cookies, crushed
- Optional: 1 cup whipped cream
Line a loaf pan that is the same size as the pound cake being used with wax paper.
Slice the pound cake length-wise into 3 equal layers.
Place a layer of the cake in the bottom of the wax paper lined loaf pan.
Spread about one third of the ice cream, slightly softened, over the cake.
Sprinkle a layer of crushed Oreos/chocolate cream-filled cookies over the ice cream; gently press into the ice cream.
Repeat sequence twice more until you’ve built 3 layers of each
Gently press a layer of wax paper over ice cream cake to seal.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer until firm.
Optional: When ready to serve, top with layer of whipped cream, and more crushed Oreos/chocolate cream-filled cookies.
Cut into slices and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Tipsy Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Lovely Lemon Lavender Cupcakes 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Milk-Chocolate Frosted Layer Cake 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Cake 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Pineapple Cream Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Giant Double Chocolate Pound Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Ice Cream Cake 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Pound Cake 4.4/5 (23 Votes)