Salted S’mores Truffles
The s'more reimagined! Marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumbs, dark chocolate and salt -- in a bite size dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 2 large chocolate bars for melting, preferably dark chocolate
- Coarse salt for topping
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Crush graham crackers into a fine crumb and pour into a medium mixing bowl (break up any remaining large pieces). Add the mini chocolate chips, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and marshmallow fluff and mix well.
Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes.
Break apart chocolate bars and add to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave chocolate for 75 seconds, stopping every 30 seconds to check and stir.
Remove balls from the freezer and individually roll in melted chocolate to coat. Place back on a wax paper lined tray and sprinkle with coarse salt.
Chill until firm. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- True Vanilla Ice Cream 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Salami & Cream Cheese Roll Ups 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Frosting Filled Birthday Cookies 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Spiced Cashew Brittle & Chocolate... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Man Candy (Candied Bacon & Nuts) 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Super Simple Caramel Turtle Ice... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Fresh... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)