Caramelized Baked Chicken
Baking this chicken in the oven makes the sauce caramelize into an irresistible garlic-y sauce.
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken legs or wings
- 1 2/3 tablespoons olive oil (to help it stop sticking to the pan)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 2/3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
Pour over the chicken.
Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.