Sirloin with Bacon-Dijon Sauce
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb. beef boneless sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 tsp. peppered seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh OR 1/8 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Cook bacon in 120inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 tbsp. bacon fat in skillet.
2. Cut beef into 4 serving pieces. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Cook beef in bacon fat in skillet over medium heat about 6 minutes, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove beef from skillet; cover to keep warm.
3. Mix broth, mustard, thyme and onions in skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened. Serve sauce over beef. Sprinkle with bacon.
You'll also love
- Risotto with Pancetta, Zucchini,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old fashioned potato salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Barbecue burgers with salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Potato Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PORK MEDALLIONS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry-Onion Sauced Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Teriyaki Chicken Bacon Wraps ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sirloin and Summer Veggie Kebabs... 0/5 (0 Votes)