Thanksgiving Leftovers Eggs Benedict
Thanksgiving dinner in breakfast form as eggs Benedict! Turkey, dressing, carefully poached eggs covered in gravy with a dollop of cranberries are a perfect day after brunch!
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 cup stuffing, warm
- 4 slices roast turkey breast, warm
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup gravy, warm
- 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce
Place the toasted muffin slices two per plate and top each with stuffing and a slice of turkey that have been reheated.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and reduce the heat to medium.
Crack an egg into a bowl, swirl the water in the pot and pour the egg from the bowl into the water and repeat for remaining egg.
Let the eggs cook until the whites are set but the yolks are not, about 2-3 minutes and carefully lift them out with a slotted spoon.
Place the eggs on top of the turkey, cover with hot gravy and a dollop of cranberry sauce.
Servings: makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
You'll also love
- Beer Cheese for Soft Pretzels 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken, Pomegranate & Cashew... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Roasted Asparagus 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Empanadas 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Candied Sweet... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- No Bake Bourbon Pecan Truffles 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Cornmeal and Ricotta Waffles 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Breakfast Pizza for Dinner 4.1/5 (65 Votes)