Scalloped Potatoes *(GOOD)*
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 4 medium potatoes (3 cups pared and thinly sliced)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced rings
- 4 tablespoons flour1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon butter, cut in pieces
- 2 cups milk
Layer potatoes, onion, flour, salt , pepper and butter in a microwave pressure cooker. Pour milk over ingredients. Add gasket, cover and red weight.
Microwave on high for 15 minutes. Allow yellow stem to drop. Remove red weight and uncover. Stir gently before serving.
Variation: Add 1 1/2 cups cubed ham and 2 tablespoons milk with the potatoes and onions for a complete one dish meal. Increase cooking time 2-4 minutes depending on the temperature of the ham.
Tip: If potatoes become too thick blend in 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
You'll also love
- Southwestern Beef Tenderloin with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spiced Seared Tuna Gazpacho 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- ANGEL HAIR,SHRIMP AL ARRABIATA 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Linguine and Clams 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spaghetti With Spicy Scallop... 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
Review this recipe