Blueberry Fruit Pizza
- Crust: Filling: Topping:
- 1/2-cup butter, softened. 1-8oz. Cream cheese, softened. 1/2-cup sugar
- 3/4-cup sugar. 1/2- cup sugar. Pinch of salt
- 1-lg. egg. 2-tsp. vanilla. 1-TBS. cornstarch
- 1 &1/4-cups flour. 4-cups fresh or frozen blueberries. 1/2-cup O.J.concentrate,
- 1-tsp. cream of tartar. thawed
- 1/2-tsp. baking soda. 2-TBS. lemon juice
- 1/4-tsp. salt. 1/4-cup cold water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
To prepare the crust : in a large bowl, cream the butter & sugar until smooth.
Mix in egg.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda & salt. Stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
Press the dough into an un greased 10"-12" pizza pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until light brown. Let cool.
To prepare the filling: beat together cream cheese, sugar,& vanilla.
Spread over the crust. Arrange blueberries on top.
To prepare the topping: combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened. Let cool , but not set. Spoon over the blueberries. Chill for 1- hour. Cut into wedges to serve.