Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines bakery style blueberry with crumb topping muffin mix
- 2 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
1)Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour 8x4 loaf pan.
2)Rinse blueberries with water and drain.
3)Bread- Combine muffin mix and poppy seeds; stir to break up lumps. Add egg and water. Add blueberries and lemon peel. Pour into pan. Sprinkle topping over batter. Bake at 350°for 57-62 minutes. Check with toothpick. Cool in pan 10 minutes, loosen from pan. Cool completely.
For drizzle - combine powdered sugar and lemon juice. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over loaf.
You'll also love
- Opera-in-the-Park Raspberry Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whipped Pear Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Preserves - Jay's Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yummy Lemon Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cool Whip Jello Salad/Orange &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- OVEN BAKED BARRAMUNDI FILLETS WITH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cooking Light Blueberry Pound Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)