Blueberry Lavender Popsicles
These are densely fruity, super creamy, and not shy about the lavender at all.
- Blueberry Lavender Popsicles
- 1 cup lavender syrup (recipe follows)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (I prefer frozen, but no need to freeze if all you have is fresh)
- Lavender Syrup
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup dried lavender flowers
Adapted from eatingfromthegroundup.com
Combine the syrup, buttermilk, and blueberries in a blender. Blend until smooth, and then spoon into your pop molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours before eating.
Makes about 3 1/2 cups. You can add it to lemonade, cocktails, whipped cream, really anything.
Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat a bit, and let it bubble away for a few minutes. Remove from heat, add the lavender, and cover. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Strain the lavender, and store the syrup in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)