Corned beef brisket gets marinated in a mixture of peppercorns, coriander, onion powder, dried thyme, paprika, and garlic powder.
- 1 corned beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons peppercorns
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Adapted from bbq.about.com
Soak corned beef brisket in water for 2 hours. Grind peppercorns and coriander seeds. Add remaining ingredients. Rub this on the corned beef brisket. Wrap and let sit overnight.
Slow cook brisket at 275°F uncovered for about 1 1/2 hour per pound. Meat temps need to be near 185°F or above.
When it's done, let rest for 20 minutes, slice and serve!
You'll also love
- Strawberry Moscow Mule 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- French Onion Bites 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Raspberry Tarts 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Grill-Roasted Turkey 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Corn Relish 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cajun Beef Chili 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Teriyaki Salmon with Baked Corn on... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Danish Filling for... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)