Auntie Sikki's Samoan corn beef ramen
*beef main dish
- 1 small can Crown Brand New Zealand corn beef
- 4 pkgs beef ramen
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- Do not use American corn beef!
Adapted from bing.com
Open and drain corn beef, boil until most the fat has liquefied. Add ramen to boiling beef until noodles are soft but not soggy. Pour off the fatty water and add 3/4 C fresh water and return to the heat. Add ramen flavoring packets and mix well. Stir fry until almost all the water is gone then add the drained can of mixed vegetables. Continue to stir fry until vegetables are tender crisp and almost all the liquid is gone.
You'll also love
- Tofu-free, Deli style Macaroni and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cucumber and Cannellini Bean Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sausage Balls--Healthy Version 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chinese Spinach 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Corn & Broccoli Calzones 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Corned Beef Shepherds Pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Auntie Ime's sapa sui (Samoan... 3.2/5 (6 Votes)