Corn-Bean-Pico de Gallo Salsa
By beach cook
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 15 oz Bush's Black Beans Drained
- & Washed
- 11 oz Mexican Style Corn with Red/Green Peppers Drained & Washed
- 7 oz Pico de Gallo (Produce Dept.)
Large Skillet, Medium/Low Heat Add Beans & Corn. Heat Just Warm. Do Not Brown.
Remove, Let Cool, Add Pico de Gallo. Refrigerate.
Serve Cold with Fish, Chips etc.
You'll also love
- Mexicali Pork Chops W. W. Points... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Caribbean Pork Tenderloin with Rum... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Medieval Chicken Sausage... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Carrot Cake 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Warm Spinach Salad with Bacon,... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Corned Beef Brining 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe