Caribbean Pork Tenderloin with Rum Jezebel Sauce
- Rum Jezebel Sauce:
- 2 (3/4 to 1 lb) pork tenderloins
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Rum Jezebel Sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade (or pineapple preserves)
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 (5.25 oz) jar Creole mustard
- 1/4 tsp Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsps dark rum or orange juice
Brush pork tenderloins with orange juice. Stir together brown sugar, Caribbean jerk seasoning and salt. Rub mixture evenly over pork tenderloins. Place on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan.
Bake at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155 degrees. Remove pork from oven, and loosely cover with aluminum foil. Let stand until thermometer registers 160 degrees (about 5 minutes). Serve with Rum Jezebel Sauce.
For sauce, whisk together orange marmalade (or pineapple preserves), apple jelly and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.