Slow Cooker Cranberry Glazed Chicken
Your slow cooker makes preparing this yummy Cranberry Glazed Chicken a breeze. Serve this delicious dish up with mashed potatoes and enjoy!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 (14-ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Betty Crocker™ Potato Buds™ instant mashed potatoes
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Place the chicken and onion in the slow cooker. Add all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Serve with Betty Crocker™ Potato Buds™ instant mashed potatoes with some extra sauce on the side.
You'll also love
- BBQ-Jelly Glazed Chicken 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Skillet Green Bean Casserole 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Pita Bread Salad with Tomatoes and... 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli Butternut... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Keto Tuscan Chicken Meatballs 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Banana & Kiwi Muffins 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Artichokes with Lemon Garlic... 4/5 (7 Votes)