Keto Tuscan Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 6 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp garlic spread
- 4 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- provolone cheese (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from carbsarethedevil.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the ground chicken, almond flour, egg, salt, 3 tbsp of sundried tomato pesto, parsley, italian seasoning, egg, garlic spread and parmesan cheese. Form into about 20 meatballs and brush with olive oil.
Bake for 17 minutes or until cooked through if making larger meatballs. Then broil on high for 3-4 minutes or until they're nice and golden brown on top.
Mix the mayo with the remaining tbsp of sundried tomato pesto and put a dollop on top of the meatballs when ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Crustless Spinach Cheese Quiche 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Plentil Crusted Chicken on a Stick 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Marsala (Southern Living) 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken and Spinach Paleo Ravioli 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Marsala (Cook's... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken Balls 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pasties 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Meatball Marinara 0/5 (0 Votes)