Turbo Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 10 oz cans chicken, drained
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 can 98%fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup non-fat sour cream
- 3 roasted and peeled green chilies
- 6 corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3/4 -1 cup shredded Mexican 4 cheese blend
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 28mins
Adapted from andhannie.blogspot.com
Prep: Mix chicken and onion together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Mix soup, sour cream and green chilies in another bowl. Add 1/2 of the soup mix to the chicken and blend well. Place oil in pan on high heat. When hot, fry each tortilla for approximately 5-10 seconds per side and drain on paper towels. Remove pan from heat and wipe out any remaining oil. Fill each tortilla with 1/6th of chicken mixture and roll up. Mix the salsa with the water.
1. Place the salsa mixture into the base. Place tortillas, seam side down- 4 in a row, one across top of row, one across bottom of row. Spread balance of sauce mixture over the enchiladas. Cover (valve closed) and cook on high heat 2 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to low. Without removing the cover, cook (valve closed) 9 minutes.
3. Raise heat to medium. Sprinkle the cheese and cover (valve closed) 2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Your New Avocado Toast 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Upside-Down Apple French Toast... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken & Bean Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Ginger Turmeric Chicken 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chile Verde 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken & Tortilla Soup 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Mahi Mahi With... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)