Baked Brie Pizza
This delicious pizza is a great idea for a super easy lunch or weeknight dinner. All you need is a pizza crust, brie, butter, pears, and walnuts!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- 1 prepared (12-inch) pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted or olive oil
- 4 to 6 ounces Brie, sliced
- 2 firm ripened pears, preferably Bartlett or Bosc, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
Adapted from homemadesimple.com
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Evenly brush the entire crust with melted butter or olive oil. Top with Brie, pear slices, walnuts and meats (if desired).
Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese melts. Serve hot.
OPTIONAL MEAT ADD-ON IDEAS:
Add 1/4 pound of cooked and shredded chicken or turkey, crumbled bacon, or prosciutto.
You'll also love
- Spicy Shrimp Ceviche 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- No-Bake Caramel Turtle Cheesecake 4.1/5 (67 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Goat Cheese, Cranberry & Walnut... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Honey & Walnut Baked Brie 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Review this recipe